Those items on our website marked as “AVAILABLE FOR DHD DELIVERY WITHIN 7-10 DAYS” are still available for delivery.
All other items may be ordered but we are unable to give delivery date at this point.
If you live near our Showroom in Cranleigh and don’t need to spend over our free delivery thresholds which are £500 for some ranges of readymade furniture; you can Click & Collect from Cranleigh at any time from 9am-5:30pm Mon-Sat or on Sunday 10am-4pm and save yourself any delivery costs. Normal lead times from time of order still apply.
- Delivery time for ready-made furniture is usually 7-10 working days from time of order for most items but can be 4-6 weeks for some items – please call our showroom for more information 01483 271 236.
- Free Delivery is offered on all orders over £500, except in Scotland where there is a £25 surcharge and Northern Ireland & Isle of Wight where there is a £50 surcharge.
- All orders not benefiting from “Free Delivery” and are under £500 will involve a delivery charge of £50, except in Scotland where there will be a £75 charge and Northern Ireland & Isle of Wight, where the charge will be £100.
- Please note that we do not deliver to Orkney, Shetland Isles, Western Isles.
- All packaging is removed if necessary, and delivery crews wear overshoes and white gloves if appropriate.
- Beds and wardrobes require assembly which our delivery team will take care of if the delivery is within 25 miles from our showroom, all furniture will be taken to a room of choice, unpacked and all packaging taken away.
- Delivery further than 25 miles from our showroom will require the customer to assemble any beds and wardrobes, all furniture will be taken to a room of choice, however it will not be unpacked.
- The lead time on Terence Conran sofas is 6-10 weeks time.
- IMPORTANT Delivery Information: All our furniture is very well packed prior to delivery. Customers are asked to check the integrity of the packing prior to signing for receipt, if the packaging is seen to be breached, this should be photographed in the company of the carrier. If assembly is required, when unpacking, each part should be checked for damage prior to assembly, as replacements due to damage in transit cannot be agreed after the furniture has been assembled.Where tables are involved and legs or pedestals need to be fitted, care should be taken and a protective floor covering should be laid down, before the table is placed top down on the floor, this to ensure no scratching to the table top takes place.
Home Assembly Ranges
Our home assembly ranges will display that assembly will be required in the product description.
- For items marked with “Home Assembly”, delivery lead times are usually within 3-5 working days on receipt of order.
- For items marked with “Free Delivery”, delivery lead times are usually within 7-10 working days on receipt of order.
- Free Delivery on all orders except in Northern Ireland, where there will be a surcharge of £50 and Isle of Wight, where there will be a surcharge of £20.
- For further information, please read our terms and conditions.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
Please read our terms and conditions.